An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions.
Essentially, something is probably already listening on port 80 on the docker host.
To stop IIS
net stop was /y
This is something that you want to avoid as much as possible.
See Why Here: https://fusetg.com/desktop-computer-server-dangerous-business/
“1) Copy the file: \Windows\System32\config\system from the subject drive onto your local hard drive
2) Start up Regedit (Start -> Run -> “regedit”)
3) Single-click on “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE” to select it
4) Do: File -> Load Hive. Then navigate to and select the “System” file that you copied from the external disk.
5) When asked for a Key name, enter any name — I’ll Use “EXT” for this example.
6) Double-click on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and you will see a “EXT” key under it.
7) Navigate to EXT\ControlSet001\Control\ComputerName\ComputerName
8) There should be an entry in the right window with the computer name.
9) To clean up, single-click on the “EXT” key to select it then File->Unload Hive. Answer “Yes” in the next box.”
I had this issue and my resolution was found here:
As long as that link still works you should be fine. If not I’ll have to write my own version of the article. In essence, you probably have a checkpoint enabled on the VM and there is a failed relationship between the differencing disk file and the disk file for that VM if it fails to start with error 32791.