- “Click the Chrome menu in the toolbar and choose Settings.
- Click Passwords.
- Click above the list of saved passwords and select “Export passwords”.
- Click “Export passwords”, and enter the password you use to log in to your computer if asked.
- Save the file to your desktop.”
“Just follow these steps:
1. Open a new tab
2. In the URL type “chrome://flags” (w/o quotes)
3. Search “password import”
4. Click the dropdown and select Enable
5. Click the “Relaunch now” button in the lower right (desktop…not sure on mobile)
6. Click the “…” menu in the uppper-right corner
7. Click Settings
8. Click Passwords
9. Next to Saved Passwords there is another “…” menu, which now has the Import option.*** It only has an option for .csv files”