Sage 300 ERP Performance Issues

After sifting through the internet I finally found something that resolved our performance issues with Sage 300. It seems that the issue in my case had to do with Windows AutoTune. The resolution was to disable it. I used a registry edit via GPO to apply to all Sage 300 ERP clients.

Here are the commands to

Check Status

netsh interface tcp show global

Disable AutoTune

netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled

Enable AutoTune

netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=normal

This way you can at least check if this resolves your issue or not before deploying a GPO.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\WinHttp

Set to “0” for off and “1” for on. In my case the entry wasn’t there so it needed to be created.

For more info check the sources:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/window-auto-tuning-in-windows-10/

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/947239/description-of-the-receive-window-auto-tuning-feature-for-http-traffic

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *